1. At the beginning of your transaction you will be asked to provide some personal information essential for the completion of your transaction such as: full name, (or company name), address, area code, telephone number, email, fax number and your credit card's date of expiry.
Our policy is to keep these personal information strictly confidential.
Rest assured that we will never reveal, publish, or sell your personal information to any third party for any reason whatsoever, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product required by you, unless this is imposed by law, legal process, public or governmental authorities.
2. Our company does not collect sensitive personal information or personal information from children.
3. We use your personal information to develop and improve our services and keep you posted on our latest news, products and services .If you don’t wish to be on our mailing list please inform us. We alsο use your personal information for internal purposes, data analysis etc. We collect personal information from a) your inquiries to us via phone, email, fax, courier, or our website, b) your transaction with us, our web affiliates or others c) from your transactions with non–affiliated third parties. We limit the collection and use of these personal information to the minimum that is required to manage and administer our business.
4. For your protection, we employ the latest 128 bit encryption technology in all areas of the site, which provide your personal information. These include online ordering insurance forms and most contest forms. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser download and install the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome.
6. Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of this website we require them to protect our customers personal information.
7. E-mail is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, do not send us private information by e-mail. If you do so, we inform you that any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, information or other submissions that are disclosed or communicated to us through the website or via e-mail, shall become and remain exclusive property of our company.
8. Our website may contain links to other websites. However, note that we do not have any kind of control over these websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any of your information, personal or not, which you provide whilst visiting those sites and this privacy statement does not cover /govern those sites.
9. To help us keep your information up to date and accurate please contact us, if there is any change in them.